Friday, October 8, 2010

Dreaming


I’m dreaming
Swirls of colours
Are raining on me
I’m seeing
Through my closed eyes
A rainbow world
A haunt of heaven sky
A sprinkle of smiles
Dried oceans of tears
A paradise
Azure vistas
Untangled wishes
Coming to life
A freed wash of mesmerising
Fantasies
There’s a solitary figure
Shadowed in the beauty
Alluring silhouette
Amidst sunny grasses
A white horse
Racing madly
Laughter
Twilit candles flickering
Candy cane lighthouses
Over the wild sea
Tossed waves
Drenching the atmosphere
Vanilla flakes
Dropping softly
Fireflies
Hugging the world
In their light
A starry night
Over exploding fireworks
A molten seahorse
Singing in rain puddles
Dragons swivelling
Sharp green cuts
A fall of bluebells
Glittering with pixie dust
I’m dreaming

I wish to not wake,
I’m dreaming a heaven,
But as dawn begins to break,
I open my eyes to you
Glowing in the dark rain,
And I never want to sleep again,

I never want to sleep again…

No comments: